Friday, September 17, 2010

vrijdag. 17 September 2010

vrijdag 17 September 2010. Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. John Fugelsang talks about his experiences with Christine O'Donnell. I heard the funniest joke... If Christine O'Donnell hates masturbation so much, she is really going to hate the Senate. Chris Lavoie does not like her anti-condom policy. Black beans on toast for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's magnificent coffee. Short walk around First Hill. I bump into Lauren. She's walking up to Kaladi while I'm walking down University Street. Back to my place to take a shower. I find a new blog of cute guys. Esteticmen. Woof! This guy has good taste. Walk up Westlake to work. Breaks for Margot, Jessica, Cristen and Tanja. I join the Trailblazers on their hunt for wild geese who flew the coupe. It is cool to go from room to room to find the geese. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. the 7 Seahorses are rather hyper. wow! Michelle and I take them for a walk down to the waterfront. We see a bunch of Nebraska fans waiting for the trolley. We say "hi" to them. "Welcome to Seattle!" Seeing A Lot Of Red? Nebraska Is In Town! Down at Chandler's Cove, the kids get to see a firetruck and a real firefighter up close. He is really nice to the kids. Alex is funny. He keeps repeating, " I want to ride in the firetruck!". Really loud. Everyone around is cracking up. We get back to Hutch Kids in time for my break. 12 - Renee's lunch. I eat my beet salad with the 6 Starfish. They munch on their lunches. Soon after, they go down for naps. They are really tired. 1 - Cristen's lunch. It is a quiet hour as the kids snooze. 2 - Patty's lunch. The Seahorses sleep soundly. Walk up Westlake to my place. Listen to The World on my radio. I enjoy the report about the Haiti Rubble Art. Watch Star Trek Enterprise: In A Mirror, Darkly. Very good episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment