Tuesday, September 21, 2010

dinsdag 21 september 2010

dinsdag 21 september 2010 Up just before the alarm. Make blue cheese and red onion omelet on toast for breakfast. For a change, I play a movie in the morning - Shelter again. Shaun knows how to make Zach smile.
I gets me every time when Zach and Shaun have their falling out. But all's well at the end. I would love to see a follow-up to this movie. Do they stay together? How does Cody - the kid- adjust? Does Jeanne come back?
At 8:00, I turn on Stephanie Miller. It’s John McCain versus Lady Gaga as the Senate today takes up the issue of repealing the ban on gays serving openly in the military. Senate Democrats have attached repeal of the 17-year-old “don’t ask, don’t tell” law to a bill authorizing $726 billion in military spending next year. Shower. Streetcar to work. The Moons & Stars are painting on the new wall surrounding the playground.
Photo Op! Jenny and I take the Dolphins in the strollers along the lake and around the campus. Sorry, Jenny. I didn't get you very well in the photo.

The demolition of the playgrounds is awesome! The kids think so, too. Some of them think that it's scary... and loud. Buzz saw to the crow's next.

Andy does lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Renee's lunch. I eat lunch with the 6 Starfish. (Where's Toby?) Piper is defiant about going to sleep at nap. Cristin can't do it. I can't do it. 1 - Cristin's lunch. Renee can't get Piper to sleep either. 2 - Patty has gone home. I just hang out with the 7 napping Seahorses. As I pass through the Starfish Room, Stanley says "Bye bye, Mike," when I leave. Walk up Westlake to my place. Listen to BBC News with an app for my iPad. I listen to HARDtalk. Stephen Sackur meets the so called 'Toughest Sheriff In America', Joe Arpaio. Sheriff Arpaio has been conducting sweeps through largely Hispanic neighbourhoods to round up suspects for minor offences but also check on their immigrations status; a tactic which critics say is 'racial profiling.' He sounds like an ass hat.

Walk through the WSCTC up to Spring Street to the First Baptist Church. Nice weather. Back to my place. Curry rice and chicken for dinner. Watch MSNBC. Let's end the day on Hay Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment