Monday, September 20, 2010

maandag 20 september 2010

maandag 20 september 2010 Up with alarm. Check out the news - Economic Panel Says Recession Ended June 2009. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Ha! Yes! Christine O'Donnell said another stupid thing and Steph mocks her mercilessly about it. "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft" (VIDEO). She turned me into a newt, but I got better.

Rice and chili for breakfast. Up to Kaladi to get some of Lauren's wonderful coffee. Short walk around First Hill. Back to my place for a shower. Play some Important Things With Demetri Martin. I love him!



I'm addicted to him. But I have to go to work. Walk up Westlake. Misti asks me to get feedback about a recent try-out, Wendy. Then breaks for Patty and Andy. 11 - Lunch break for Jessica. Kenn has the foam paint out, and the 6 Dolphins are up to their elbows in it. (Not again.) The smell of the shaving cream itches my nose. It's a mess. When Kenn takes his 15, I clean it all up. I do some diapers. Alana does lunch prep. Busy hour. 12 - Anne's lunch. The Sea Otters are napping. It's me and Odin. He is just not sleepy. 1 - Toni's lunch. I take Odin to the Bike Room. He keeps himself busy with blocks and things. 2 - Patty's lunch. The 7 Seahorses are really tired. They sleep soundly. Walk up to Whole Foods while listening to The World. Lisa Mullins talks with Kent Ekeroth of the Sweden Democrats. Whoa! Swedish Far-Right Gets Seats In Parliament. Get a few groceries. Drop off stuff at my place. I stay home. Turn on KOMO News. Pad Thai and chicken for dinner. Watch more Demetri Martin on a BBC show.

No comments:

Post a Comment