Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dinsdag 28 september 2010

dinsdag 28 september 2010 Restless night with weird dreams. Up with alarm. Turn on France 24. The top story is about a rare meeting of North Korea's ruling party making for the eventual handover of power to Kim Jong-il's youngest son - Kim Jong-un. I love the culture show. Today, Robbie Cooper talks about Society Through The Screen. He has an interesting blog - Immersion Blog: Ideas, Bad Science And Art. I watch Ed Miliband speak to the Labour Party conference - live. So many young people.

Rice and egg for breakfast. Oh, my. It's wet outside. Walk up to Kaladi for some of Luka's lovely coffee. "A" marks the spot.

Wander around First Hill a little. Back to my place to take a shower. No Stephanie Miller today. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm into Google Earth today.

10 - Planning time for Cristin. Michelle covers for Renee. We take the 7 Starfish on a rope walk to Fairview Park. Wow! They know how to use the climber and slide. They're proficient. I call back to see if Cristin can do the lunch prep for me. I want to stay with the kids and have fun. We get back to the classroom at 11:30. I head right for the Seahorse lunches. Then upstairs at 12 to the Rainforest Kids for Justine's lunch. Darnell is with us, too. He sets up the lunches and mats while I read books. I sit with Henry, Ben, Ani and Edie to eat lunch. Darnell does potty time. 1 - Michelle is subbing for Charmaine. It's her lunch break. The 7 Seahorses are sleeping... Then... BOOM! The workers are tearing up the concrete in the playground. The kids manage to sleep through it. Patty and I talk about the heat wave in California. Her family used to live down there. 113° in Los Angeles? Patty tells me that it's 88° in San Francisco... in the most un-air-conditioned city in California. But I check later. It's 96° in Noe Valley where I used to live. That's craziness.

Walk to d'town. #73 bus tunnel to the West Edge. Walk around a little. #74 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on KOMO News. Report - Police Searching For Missing WWU Student. I wonder how this will turn out. Watch Star Trek - Where Silence Has Lease. The Enterprise is swallowed up by an apparently dimensionless hole, and the crew are experimented on "like rats in a maze" by a powerful alien presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment