Wednesday, September 15, 2010

woensdag 15 september 2010

woensdag 15 september 2010 Up at 2:26. Turn on my France 24 app on the iPad. I play with the map. Cool. Brussels has a news pin on it. There really is a Hoegaarden, Belgium. There's a very distinct yet gerrymandering border between the Wallonian and Flemish territories. EU Justice Commissioner Viviane Reding has been a thorn in the side of French President Nicolas Sarkozy. I'm glad. She says that France’s deportations of Gypsies are “a disgrace” and probably break EU law. Report - EU justice chief calls for legal action over Roma 'disgrace'.

E-mail from Brent. He's going to Italy again... Florence, Siena, Assisi. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk a lot about Conservative Christine O’Donnell pulling off a stunning upset over nine-term Rep. Mike Castle in the Republican Senate primary in Delaware Tuesday, propelled by tea party activists into a November showdown with Democrat Chris Coons. But they go on a serious tangent about masturbation... a cause which O'Donnell DOES NOT promote.

And the future is in our hands! Stephanie talks with Joy Behar about Barack Obama's communist Kenyan propoganda... Yes... Republicans and comedy don't go together very well. Appearing last night. Cool!

Hash browns, stir fried pork and fried egg for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for a cup of Jeremiah's better-than-my coffee. Walk around First Hill. Shower. Do a couple loads of laundry before going to work. Whew! Busy morning. Streetcar to work. Breaks for Charity, Cristin, Elaine and Michelle. I'm getting plenty of time outside with these groups... as well as when I do Charmaine's lunch at 11. The Seahorses love the big playground. 12 - Cristin's lunch. Toby goes down for an early nap. Up early, too. Piper won't nap for me. It's quite a struggle to get her to relax. 1 - Michelle's lunch. Whew! Tough nap room. I hear struggles next door, too. 2 - Kenn's lunch. (He's subbing for Patty today.) It's raining on me while waiting for the street. Ride to Whole Foods. Get a few things. Things dry up, so I walk the rest to my place. Walk down to 1930 Third Ave. to Bed, Bath And Beyond to get a couple new pillows. D'town seems busy. Walk back to my place with the new pillows. I get to relax. Turn on podcast of Wait, Wait. Comedian Lisa Lampanelli Plays Not My Job. Ms Lampanelli says:

I'm an insult comic, so pretty much what we do is we pick on every race, creed, color and sexual abomination.

Watch Star Trek: Enterprise - The Aenar. Captain Archer finds himself in the vast northern frozen wasteland of Andoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment