Thursday, September 16, 2010

donderdag 16 september 2010

donderdag 16 september 2010 Up a little before the alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They dig in a little deeper into the crazy quotes of Christine O'Donnell. Jim Ward is cracking me up with his input. I can't believe that I'm laughing to his Anne Frank jokes... But Christine O'Donnell started it! John Amato, creator of CrooksAndLiars.com, calls in to talk about his new book, Over the Cliff: How the Obama Election Drove the American Right Insane.

But I switch to France 24 to hear President Sarkozy speak to reporters at the EU Summit. It's rather exciting. France and Germany are embroiled in a diplomatic row after contradictory statements on the heated issue of Roma camps... and people want answers to some questions. Report - France And Germany Are Embroiled In A Diplomatic Row After Contradictory Statements On The Heated Issue Of Roma Camps.

It's rains a little on me on the way to work. I'm with the Starfish most of the day. I enter the room while the kids are having a rainy-day dance-party. I give Cristen some planning time while Renee stays with the group. She has a plan... A rope walk!








Here's Andy hanging out with the Trailblazers in the Secret Garden. Hi, Andy!


We love the waterfall.

We settle down for a little circle time. Then diapers and lunch. 12 - Renee's lunch. 1 - Cristen's lunch. 2 - Patty's lunch. Walk home. Demonstrators march for whittling man shot by police. My back really hurts. Good day to stay inside and rest... It's really rainy. Watch KOMO News then Star Trek: Enterprise - Affliction and Divergence.

No comments:

Post a Comment