Friday, September 24, 2010

vrijdag 24 september 2010

vrijdag 24 september 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on France 24. The technophile report is interesting - Nigeria's president announces on Facebook that he will run in the upcoming election. Also, you can find a Wifi connection anywhere in the world with Wefi.com. Rice and egg salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph interviews Kerry Eveveld about her confrontation the other day with Senator John McCain. He goes ballistic. Report - When Kerry Eleveld Wouldn't Let John McCain Lie About DADT.

Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's lovely coffee. Short walk around First Hill. Back to my place for a shower. Walk up Westlake to work. I spend almost two hours washing the snack dishes all by myself while Tracy does other work. I am proud that I get it all done and delivered. 12 - Renee's lunch. I eat my lunch with the 6 Starfish. The girls go down for naps early. The boys want to linger and leisurely eat their lunches. Piper refuses to settle down for a nap. 1 - Cristin's lunch. I'm still dealing with Piper. I give up after 30 minutes. Austin wakes up early. The kids go to the Bike Room. 2 - Patty's lunch. It's funny... Charmaine and I talk about the films that Leonardo DiCaprio did. Charmaine rattles off a few... I just couldn't think of one of them which I liked. (It's The Departed.) Walk up Westlake. Wow! All the fence's around South Lake Union Park - a new field of dreams and fun - are gone. They're ready to re-open.

Grab a burrito at Taco Del Mar. Drop off stuff. My bike needs air in its tires. I haul it up to Velo Bikes Of Seattle, but the shop is closed. Puh!

Serving Seattle since 1968... but not today. Back to my place with my bike. Play podcast of The World. Report - Obama Condemns Ahmadinejad’s 9/11 Remarks... “hateful” and “offensive.” I'm glad that President Obama refers to the candlelight vigils and the sympathy which was expressed within Iran on 9/11/2001. Watch some Star Trek on my iPad - The Naked Time and Datalore. I am impressed with Sulu's stamina with the foil... "Richelieu!"

In The Next Generation... While passing Omicron Theta, the USS Enterprise-D stops to investigate the site of Data's discovery. An entire Earth colony disappeared from the planet 28 years ago, and the whole planet appears dead. But they find an android which looks idendical to Data. He calls himself Lore.

Burrito for dinner. I'm exhausted. Fall asleep while watching District 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment