Friday, September 10, 2010

vrijdag 10 september 2010

vrijdag 10 september 2010 Up with alarm. The best way to start the day is to watch a silly Ren & Stimpy thing on YouTube.

Kashi - all natural - Lemongrass Coconut Chicken for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's nifty coffee. I wonder if it's Ethiopian because this is almost the Ethiopian New Year. Hoorah! The Ethiopians base their calendar on the Coptic calendar. And most Ethiopians don’t celebrate the New Year by popping a bottle of bubbly. Instead, they hold a traditional coffee ceremony with family and friends. Take my coffee around for a walk on First Hill. I'm getting used to the Fall weather. Back at my place for a shower. Walk through the Convention Center. Today is also Eid ul-Fitr, a Muslim holiday marking the end of Ramadan. Muslims make a prayer early in the morning in the Convention Center. Up Westlake to work. Just a day at work. We are muddling through it. Watch MSNBC. Report - Obama Makes Plea For Religious Tolerance.

End the day with Sour Girl.
Don't turn away, what are you looking at?
He was so happy on the day that he met her
Say, what are you looking at?
I was a superman, but looks are deceiving

The rollercoaster rides a lonely one
I paid a ransom note to stop it from steaming
Hey! What are you looking at?
She was a teenage girl when she met me

What would you do?
What would you do if I followed you?
What would you do if I follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment