Monday, September 13, 2010

maandag 13 september 2010

maandag 13 september 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on France 24. They do an expose on Quantum Glass Design. Cool stuff. Switch to Stephanie Miller. They now have StephCam goodness with UStream. And extra Crunch Berries. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-stephanie-miller-show---chris-view Rice and black beans for breakfast. Shower. Streetcar to work. Breaks for Michelle, Patty and Charity. Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Renee's lunch. The Starfish linger eating lunch. Naps are easy... except Velvet. She wants to play. 1 - Michelle's lunch. (I wonder when Cristin comes back.) The Starfish keep sleeping. Toby wakes up after a 60-minute nap. 2 - Patty's lunch. It's a magical nap time for the Seahorses. I admire a book - Beach Feet.
I like the part about the horseshoe crab - limulus polyphemus. It amazes me that I can learn new things from a book for 2-year-olds.
Walk up Westlake to the Taco Del Mar for my Monday Mondo burrito. Up to M Street Grocery to get a few things like a bottle of Covey Run Pinot Grigio. I'm watching my episodes of Enterprise backwards - Borderland and Home.
I enjoy the views of Vulcan with the shuttles streaking through the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment