Tuesday, October 13, 2009

dinsdag 13 oktober 2009

dinsdag 13 oktober 2009 Up at 12:43. Turn on BBC News. Report - More Top MPs To Pay Back Expenses. Some MPs sound rather disguntled. It takes while for me to go back to sleep. Up again at 4:10. Rice and refried beans for breakfast. Not much appetite. Debate about whether I should call in sick. I feel wonky. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi. Jeremiah is wearing a Pizza & Pipes t-shirt. Oh My God! Cool, Jeremiah!

Back to my place for a little bit. My Kaladi Chamomile tea is very hot. Walk down to HomeStreet to ATM some cash. It looks like they're ready to open the escalators to Rainier Square. Finally! Walk up to work. I'm Teresa from 10 to 1 - Planning time, observation meeting and lunch break. Kathy covers for Pam. We let them have free play. We head down to the Bike Room. Play the blocks and balls. Back to the classroom with the Dolphins. Kathy whips up lunches. I feed Stella and Piper in high chairs. Austin conks out in the middle of his lunch. After the diapers, the Dolphins take naps. 1 - Pam's lunch. Austin wakes up early. Teresa tries to take hi, but Austin cries... Very loud and shrill. The twins wake up to the noise. I manage to pat Paxton back to sleep, but I need to rock Harrison. It's quiet again. Whew! 2 - Patty's lunch. The Sea Otters wake up one-by-one. I need to feed Maya her lunch since she fell asleep before lunchtime. Edie, Alex and Ryan play around the table. Evanan is sleeping hard in the corner. 3 - Walk up to Convention Center Taco Del Mar to get a Mondo Burrito. Down the escalators through Rainier Square to University Street Station. Catch a train to Westlake. I call Michael to complain about my back. He has movies for me. Yippee! Up to #404 to fetch them. Watch Supernatural - All Hell Breaks Loose (2).

Sam is just laying there dead... stone cold dead, and Dean is breaking up about it. Sam comes back to life and manages to kill Jake. Is this the same Sam?

No comments:

Post a Comment