Monday, October 5, 2009

maandag 5 oktober 2009

maandag 5 oktober 2009 A strange dream wakes me up at 2:30. Stay awake. Lay in bed listening to BBC News. Farmers are dumping milk stocks and withholding supplies. Protests Outside EU Milk Meeting. What a waste of milk. Switch to Stephanie Miller. They talk about an SNL sketch. SNL Vs. Obama: Sketch Details All The President's Failures Since Taking Office (VIDEO). "Saturday Night Live" opened its show with a particularly harsh send-up of President Obama the other night. The critique focused on failed promises. H-b egg and beet salad for breakfast. Bath. Call Misti. I wish to abstain from dish washing today (because of my poor finger). Up to Kaladi to get a coffee and croissant. Back to my place. Play with FM Forums. Up Westlake to work. 10 - Breaks starting with Elaine. Hang out with the Starfish and Seahorses on the playground. It's nice out. The Dolphins and Sea Otters join us. Fun! 11 - Teresa's lunch. The Dolphins head inside at 11:30. There's a total meltdown. Everyone needs bottles, and they're tired. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Things aren't so great with the Sea Otters. They're finishing lunch. Lydia is subbing for Patty (who's vacationing in Hawaii). I do the diapers. Lydia cleans up the lunch mess. Naps start. 1 - Misti gives me a break. Ivy is ok with her as Pam takes her lunch. I get a nice smile from Ivy when I return. We just play. 2 - Lydia's lunch. The Sea Otters wake up one-by-one. I take Alex, Caitlin and Wyatt down to the Bike Room. We have the whole room to ourselves. 3 - Walk up Westlake to the Taco Del Mar at the WSCTC. Get a Monday Mondo Burrito. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. I'm really tired. Down to my place. Turn on Ron Reagan. Eat Hamburgers At Your Own Risk is the subject.

I have my burrito for dinner... shredded beef. Need to watch Supernatural - The End again. Dean (Jensen Ackles) becomes FutureDean by taking a 5-year trip into the future.

2014 looks pretty bleak. If the notion of “President Palin” isn't a sign of the Apocalypse, I don't know what is. The Croatoan virus makes zombies of most of us. Zombies!

Lucifer, as played by Jared Padalecki, is an eloquent guy... Possessing Sam's body five years in the future, he explains to Dean why he was banished from Heaven. He looks rather sharp in his white suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment