Tuesday, October 27, 2009

dinsdag 27 oktober 2009

dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 Wake up to The Graham Norton Show. There's Alice Cooper and others trying to understand "Sploshing." Rollicking good fun! I manage to fall back to sleep. Up again at 7:55. Watch BBC News America. Ham salad on toast with tomato for breakfast. Watch Wake Up With Al. Report - Winter Storm Hits Northern N. M. It's another pretty Fall day in Ohio. Shower and shave. Take a walk around the town. See lots of Vote For Hans posters as well as Yes For Schools.

When I get home, I hear on the TV about an earthquake in Seattle. WAH THE HELL? Mom and dad ignore the news. This is it.



Seattle, that is scary! Is this for Halloween? This simulation was released by state transportation officials just over a week before the Seattle mayoral elections, in which the viaduct replacement has become the issue, is sure to have political ramifications. Dan and Lisa drop by to drive us to The Fort for lunch.

The server is nice enough to take our picture. Thanks! We eat and talk and laugh. Back at the house, I need another walk to help digest my liver and onions. At home, I turn on Planet Green and watch Wa$ted and Living With Ed. Dad and I watch Atlantis - The Lost Empire together. Dad seems caught up with it. I get caught up with the Cavlier vs Celtics game during dinner. I watch up to 9, and I switch to Comedy Central to see South Park - Pinkeye. An outbreak of pinkeye interrupts Halloween in South Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment