Monday, October 26, 2009

maandag 26 oktober 2009

maandag 26 oktober 2009 Fall asleep while watching Hunt For Red October. Wake up to the sunrise at 8:00. Heat up some coffee. Turn on BBC News. Report - Ski Slope In Ghana. (?) Ghana of all places, but it seems to be true. Left-over Taco Pizza with hard-boiled egg for breakfast. Shower and shave. Turn on The Weather Channel. Check out Wake Up With Al. He interviews Bryan Clay - "The World's Greatest Athlete." Take a wall around town. Beautiful blue skies. Flocks of Canada geese honk their way south for the Winter.

A house on Main Street is decorated for Halloween... with real human bones.

Lisa picks me up at 12. We drive up to Kendall to visit Nana. We chat for a couple of hours. I give her a big hug. She gives me a pretty strong hug, too. Good for a 105-year-old woman.

Afterwards, we visit the Oberlin Bookstore and Ben Franklin. We drive to The Fort for some Gin & Tonics and sauerkraut balls. Lisa drops me of at the house. Dad and I watch Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Dad gets some right. I get some right. Dad's smarter. Watch Trainspotting on IFC. I forgot how hellish the story could get. One of the scariest on non-honor movies as it is billed. Simple dinner - bean soup and salad for dinner. Settle down to watch It's Alive with Tommy Kirk.

Switch to BBC America and doze off.

No comments:

Post a Comment