Tuesday, October 20, 2009

dinsdag 20 oktober 2009

hair dinsdag 20 oktober 2009 Up at 1:03. Turn on BBC News. Listen to various reports. Science - NASA Rolls Out New Ares 1-X Rocket. After that, I doze back to sleep. Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I didn't know that she's a fan of Garrison Keillor. Me, too, Steph! She quotes from his Op-Ed in the NY Times - Petulance And The Prize. "The wailing and gnashing of teeth that you hear among Republicans is 68 percent envy and 32 percent sour grapes." Way to go, Garrison! Burrito for breakfast. Shower. Work on my Gmail diary. Walk up Westlake to work listening to Weekday - Cooking Round the Table with Local Food Bloggers. I really enjoyed this program. I related well with these women about The Joy Of Blogging. Weird schedule again. 10 to 11:55 - Cover for Teresa's observation meeting and lunch break. Kenn covers for Pam. The Dolphins are having a Poop-A-Thon! OH MY GOD! Such much poop in so little time. By 11:15, we're ready to go out to the playground. What a relief! The kids need a change of scenery. I need fresh air. We all do. The Dolphins have their usual meltdown when we bring them back to the classroom. 11:55 to 12:50 - Lydia's lunch. The Sea Otters are winding up lunchtime. They're not exactly ready for naps. They wander around while Patty changes diapers. More poops to change. Oy! We get them to sleep by 12:45. 12:50 to 1:50 - Pam's lunch. She gets a whole hour. Lucky for you. Austin is the last Dolphin to nap. He's really upset, but I calm him down, and he sleeps. 1:50 to 2:45 - Patty's lunch. Maya fell asleep 3 hours ago. She wakes up and needs lunch. Lydia feeds her while I watch after the nappers. Wyatt is rather restless, but I'm there for him. He and Ryan are coughing a lot. It's right at 2:45 that most of the Sea Otters wake up. 2:45 - 15-minute break for Teresa. 3 - I'm out of here! Walk up Denny Way to Acme Barber to get a buzzcut. My barber seems to be a nice guy. Back to my place. Drop off stuff.

Take a short walk over to First Presbyterian, down to the Hotel Monaco...

And through Rainier Square back to my place. Turn on MSNBC News. I like the WALL STREET GREED piece on Hardball with Chris Matthews.

Yes! Very greedy people. Could they be crazy with greedy? You decide. Andrew Ross Sorkin - author of Too Big To Fail - helps us with this situation. Save Mike, instead. Of course, we could deal with Sam and Dean in this episode... Supernatural - Fresh Blood makes me wonder... somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment