Thursday, October 1, 2009

donderdag 1 oktober 2009

donderdag 1 oktober 2009 Up at 4:30. Lay in bed to wait for alarm. Turn on AM 1090. On Stephanie Miller, they talk about a feisty democrat Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.). GOP Wants 'You To Die.' (VIDEO) Then Grayson's response is even better. Grayson Not Backing Down: "I Apologize To The Dead" Here's a YouTube video >>> Alan Grayson On Health Care. Two fried eggs on toast for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi for coffee. Jeremiah is standing in the background supervising the new people. Take my coffee back home. Check MySpace to see what my friends are up to. Jaime looks great! He's in good shape. (I am not.)

Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 11 - Kitchen help. Kim and I share flu shot stories. 11 - Lunch prep for Starfish and Seahorses. It's a rather fast-paced morning. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. The Sea Otters are sitting nicely at the table, finishing their lunches. Usually, Caitlin can put herself to sleep, but I need to help her today. Patty has her hands full with Ryan who's new. He's fighting his nap. I see Pam rocking Ivy and Harrison. "You need to put them down on their mats before your break," I sternly tell her. I am frustrated with Pam enabling this dependency. 1 - Pam leaves for her break. I take Ivy out to the lobby. I introduce Ivy to the photos of the Hutch Kids staff. "And that's me... Mike."

"Same hat, same glasses. That's me." I hope that helps Ivy understand who I am. Mostly harmless. It's a quiet hour in the Dolphin classroom. 2 - Alex wakes up very upset. His crying wakes almost everyone else. When things settle down. I take Alex, Wyatt and Caitlin down to the Bike Room. Alex seems happier here. 3 - Walk up to Whole Foods. Get some salad bar. Drop off stuff at my place. Stay at home because it drizzles. Listen to Ron Reagan. He talks about Sean Hannity... attacking Kevin Jennings, the Obama White House's "School Safety Czar," for ostensibly looking the other way when informed of a teenage boy's affair with an older man. Sean Hannity wants his Obama White House scalp too! Too bad his attack on Jennings is BS. Switch to MSNBC. Rachel Maddow talks about Alan Grayson and his breach of decorum. Rachel does a montage of Republicans on Die, Die, Die.

Teriyaki chicken on rice for dinner. Watch Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Sins Of The Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment