Thursday, October 22, 2009

donderdag 22 oktober 2009

donderdag 22 oktober 2009 Up at 3:41. Turn on BBC News. Lots of talk about Windows 7. Microsoft Bets On Windows Success.

Turkey sausage on rice for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi for coffee. The shop seems rather quiet today. Listen to Steph with my little Samsung. She makes observations about the Obama administration's war with Fox News. Back to my place for a little bit. I google the X Factor boys - John And Edward Grimes - How Do They Survive? Ha! Peek into my atlas. I see a town, interestingly called Surfers Paradise. Look for it on Google Earth. There's a beautiful 80-story residence - The Q1.

My brain gets transported to another place - Japan - while I listen to Weekday on KUOW. They interview the author of Tokyo Vice - Jake Adelstein. He reported for the Yomiuri Shinbun, Japan's largest newspaper, from 1993 to 2005. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 11 - Patty's meeting with Erin. Lydia and I let 5 Sea Otters play. Evanan gives Caitlin a little ride. Cute!



It's playground time. We herd the kids outside. I'm extra until 12. Patty does lunch prep. 12 - Lydia's lunch. It's nice to have low numbers. The pace is easy-going... not so frantic. I do the diapers. They fall asleep around 12:30. 1 - Pam's lunch. The Dolphins are napping, but the naps are short. Stella wakes up... as usual. The Stella Effect wakes up the other kids one-by-one. 2 -Patty's lunch. Wyatt is already awake. Soon, Caitlin and Tilia wake up. I change the diap ers. Lydia sets up snack - bean dip. I try a little. It's great. It has a nice tang. Walk up to Whole Foods to get a few things. Drop off stuff at home. Turn on The World. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Get a new pair of pants at Value Village. Nice. They fit, but a little tight. I need to loose some weight. Back again to my place. Snacking. I'm hungry. Watch MSNBC News. Pop in video - Bedtime Stories. A young girl trapped in a coma by her wicked stepmother sets off a series of murders based on the fairy tales her father reads her. Go ahead. Kiss the frog.



No comments:

Post a Comment