Monday, October 19, 2009

maandag 19 oktober 2009

maandag 19 oktober 2009 Up at 3:01. Turn on BBC News. PM Warns Of Climate Catastrophe. Gordon Brown gives us a very stern warning. Report about Van Gogh Letters. It's an interesting site. Switch to Stephanie Miller. She talks about The Impeach Obama Petition. Whoa! All their points are false. Rice and fried eggs for breakfast. Shower. Walk up to Kaladi for coffee. I sit in the shop, sipping it. Back to my place. I discover another interesting boy blog - Favorite Hunks. (Oh, it has a content warning.) I am introduced to Julian Shratter.

Walk up Westlake to work. Heather subs for Kim. I do Kitchen Patrol from 10 to 11. Three loads of laundry to fold... I manage to do 2. 11 to 11:45 - Teresa's lunch. We're in the Bike Room with the Dolphins and Sea Otters. We seem to be having a cranky Monday. 11:45 to 12:30 - Lydia's lunch. Busy hour with diapers, lunch mess and setting out mats. Darnell comes in to give me a break. I need it! 12:30 to 1:15 - Leisha's lunch. I feel exhausted. The Moons & Stars are mellow, eating their lunches. Lonnie does potty time. I help with the lunch mess. I'm amazed how fluent Henrik's English is. When he started at Hutch Kids, he only knew German. The kids sit together to read Bear Feels Scared.

1:15 to 2:00 - Jessica's lunch. (She's subbing for Pam.) Seven Dolphins are sleeping. It's a quiet time. Thank goodness. 2:00 - Patty's lunch. The Sea Otters are waking up. Lydia takes 3 down to the Bike Room. The other Sea Otters wake up one-by-one. 3 - Streetcar to d'town. Get my Monday Mondo Burrito ($5 off). Drop off stuff at home. Short walk around First Hill. Burrito for dinner. Watch Supernatural (season 3). A Very Supernatural Christmas is a hoot!

Enjoy your spirited eggnog, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment