Tuesday, July 13, 2010

dinsdag 13 juli 2010

dinsdag 13 juli 2010 Wake up at 12:50 hearing France 24 playing. Sarkozy sounds busy getting ready for Bastille Day - la fête nationale française. Put in An Inconvenient Truth into the DVD machine. I fall back to sleep somewhere after the fuel-economy-standards scene.

A weird dream wakes me up again. Listen to BBC News... and maybe my nephew is in London. Report - BP Prepares Key Test On Gulf Of Mexico Oil Well. Hey, nephew! Are you watching BBC News? Cold rice noodles and a h-b egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Cool interview with Amber Lyon and her experience of diving with Philippe Cousteau into the BP oil spill. I find the CNN report - Below The Oil Disaster. She says, "It's disgusting!"




Shower. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some stuff. Streetcar the rest of the way to work. Pam is a grandma. Congratulations to you, Pam! 10 to 11:45 - Kitchen help. Wash dishes, make the 5:30 snack, fold laundry. Then I give myself a break. 12 - Up to Wildflowers to give Olivia a lunch break. I sit with Theo and Caleb while they eat. The tease each other. They seem to enjoy teasing each other. Easy-going hour. After they pack up, they go to their mats and read books. 1 - Down to Dolphins for Kathy's break. Six kids sleep. Kathy warned me... Emma wakes up and cries which wakes up 2 others. 2 - Patty's lunch. It's a magical nap time for the Seahorses. Evanan stirs but he goes back to sleep easily. The kids manage to sleep through the chatter and clatter from the Starfish room. Walk up Westlake and up 7th to my place. Play a podcast of The World. (Yes. It works today.) Interesting report on the Geo Quiz - Drug-toting Narco Sub Found And Seized. Escuintla is the answer to the Geo Quiz. Of course! The sun is coming out, finally. Take a short walk around First Hill. Here I am, at 8th and James.

It's the Grace Hospital.

Matt Saal - Executive producer for the Rachel Maddow Show - says, "Rachel is back!"

Eat the rest of my burrito for dinner. Play movie - War Of The Worlds. I doze off soon after this scene...

That stuff is human-being-powder... residue of human beings hit by the alien's heat-ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment