Friday, July 30, 2010

vrijdag 30 juli 2010

vrijdag 30 juli 2010 Up at 3:02. Turn on France 24. Go back to bed listening to the news. I doze back to sleep until 4:40. Rice with teriyaki chicken for breakfast. Check e-mail. Something interesting here from my friend Kamen... and it's French. Le Clown. Nice to start the day with this cute vid.

Le pauvre clown. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph chats with Rep. Loretta Sanchez about jogging around the Santa Ana College track. It's a community thing. They also talk about strengthening stalking laws, as well as the economy, the stimulus, and another economic slowdown. Steph plays the tape of Rep. Weiner going ballistic on the House floor yesterday. Anthony Weiner Rips Apart Republicans on 9/11 Health Bill. He's feels passionate about this, obviously.

Anthony Weiner... You're amazing. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's delicious coffee. After drinking my own stuff all these days, I appreciate Kaladi's coffee. Take my coffee back to my place to enjoy. It's seems ridiculous... I don't think that I'm ever going to France, but I look up stuff about Eurail. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm giving breaks in most of the toddler rooms - Sea Otters, Dolphins and Starfish. I survived another day. My cold is still dragging me down. Catch the streetcar at 3:05. (I wonder if they're running on a new schedule.) D'town, I magically catch a #10 up to Cal Anderson Park. Not too many people today. Get a Mondo Burrito at the B'way Taco Del Mar. Walk through First Hill down to my place. Listen to a podcast to The World. I like the story about Surfing In Havana - in the upscale Miramar district.

Michael Scott Moore describes the spread of surfing from Hawaii and California across the world. I need to check something on France 24. How did Christophe Lemaitre do? Yes, he did it! Report - France's Lemaitre Wins 200-metre Gold At European Championships.

Mes félicitations, Christophe! Bien fait! Absolument incroyable! Il a tout misé sur les derniers 100 metres. I hope that there's something about Anthony Weiner on Hardball. Score!

Democratic New York Rep. Anthony Weiner – who unleashed a torrent of fury at his Republican colleagues for blocking a bill that would have provided aid for 9/11 responders sickened by World Trade Center dust – joins guest host Chuck Todd to discuss the genesis of his contention.

Report - House Fire: Rep. Weiner Explains Outburst. Oh,boy. I need to turn down the energy. Music, please. I don't know if Lifehouse is in business anymore. But I like - Breathing.

Burrito for dinner. Watch episodes of Star Trek The Next Generation - Hollow Pursuits. I conk right out after watching The Most Toys.

1 comment: