Thursday, July 22, 2010

donderdag 22 juli 2010

donderdag 22 juli 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on France 24. Report -BP's Woes Still Far From Over As Pressure From Capped Pipe Could Rupture Seabed... doing more harm than good. Garlic and cream cheese omelet with white rice for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. They talk about Keith Olbermann's special comment. Keith came in from his vacation to bring us his Special Comment on the Sherrod debacle. Here's someone in the corporate media going after Fox.


Fox News - the perpetual fraud machine. Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. Renee is susposed to get a couple hours of planning time, but she and Cristin decline. They want to stay with their group. Cathy and I go over to the Dolphins to give Elaine and Jessica planning time. We take the kids outside to the playground. I need my flannel. I'm chilly. We head inside at 11:30. Cathy does the diapers. Tanja does lunch set up. 12 - Renee's lunch. Toni covers for Cristin. A student is extra. It's an easy hour. The Starfish are finishing their lunch and going down for naps. 1- Up to Trailblazers & Explorers for Jessica's lunch. Emile is testing me with his "going to the bathroom" game. I insist that he's all done going to the bathroom. "Ni-night!" I think Karen gets him to sleep. 2 - Kenn is subbing for Patty. It's his lunch. The 7 Seahorses sleep, sleep, sleep. Walk up Westlake. Oh! There's a major commotion - Hazmat Response At Seattle Courthouse.

I can't walk down my side of the street with the news vans and fire trucks blocking the way. Up to M Street Grocery to pick up some things. Down to my place. Turn on KOMO News and MSNBC. Bonnie is coming.

How 'bout that weather in Russia? It's the heat wave isn't expect to break until the end of the month.

Pasta salad and chicken salad for dinner. Watch an episode of Jeremiah - The Long Road.

Jeremiah - Luke Perry - gets out of the river. Oops, his fish are missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment