Wednesday, July 28, 2010

woensdag 28 juli 2010

woensdag 28 juli 2010 Restless night's sleep. I'm still coughing and it hurts my sides. An hour here. An hour there. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The theme of the show: the elderly. According to recent National Council on Aging poll Senior Citizens In the Dark on Benefits of Health-Care Reform. How many of those claiming to be "very familiar" with the law watch Fox News? Steph's 86-year-old mother is featured in a Charlotte Observer article - Years In Politics Generates Plenty Of Memories - Widow Of Vice Presidential Candidate Looks Back. Hal Sparks is playing with Stephanie's mobility scooter, riding it back and forth in front of the camera.

Hashborwns and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Shower. Streetcar to work. Marine layer this morning. It's nice and cool. 10 to 11:30 - Planning time for Charmaine. Sharyn covers for Patty. The 7 Seahorses have free play. The kids missed me and they hang around me. Thanks for the special attention.

They show me their favorite baby dolls, books and toy cars. I'm dealing with toddlers and pre-schoolers alike. The kids tend to test my energy beyond my capacity, but I manage to survive. Walk up to Whole Foods to get a few things. Drop off stuff at my place. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. The sun is coming out. Take Univeristy Street through First Hill and Freeway Park. Play podcast of The World. I listen to the story about the rise in unemployment in Ireland. It has meant once again thousands of young people are emigrating in search of work. A resident from the village of Gneeveguilla in County Kerry express her feelings. Report - Ireland's New Immigrant Wave. Even though Keith Olbermann is on vacation, I still watch Countdown. Report - Parts Of The Arizona Immigration Law Put On Hold. Gov. Jan Brewer says that it's just a little bump in the road. Mayan Harvest Bake with some turkey and blue cheese crumbles for dinner. Fall asleep while watching Forbidden Planet. I srop off soon after the appearance of Robby The Robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment