Friday, July 2, 2010

vrijdag 2 juli 2010

vrijdag 2 juli 2010 Up at 12:55. Turn on BBC News. The volume is so low that I can't hear it very well. I do hear the economics report that 125,000 Jobs Were Lost In US This Month. The overall decline was driven by the departure of 225,000 temporary employees who had been working on the US census in May. The private sector created 83,000 jobs, data which investors will look to for signs of recovery. I'm dozing off to sleep again. Up with alarm. Dash around to get myself ready to move up to #404. Shower. I get to the apartment at 6:55... just in time to watch Netherlands vs. Brazil. It's played with high energy and spirits. The refs are handing out the penalties right and left. Who's that cute blonde guy? It's Dirk Kuyt. Sweet Dutch Man Meat - 6 feet tall! When the Dutch get that 2nd goal, I hoot and holler.

The cats seems to ignore my hollering. I explore Katwijk aan Zee - Dirk Kuyt's home town - with Google Earth. Off to work. Walk to d'town. Streetcar to work. 10 - Breaks for Patty, Toni, Christin and Renee. 11 to 12:30 - Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters and extra person. 12:30 - One-on-one meeting with director Pam... which lasts for 15 minutes. I leave the office to look for candidates to meet with Pam. So, I cover Renee's meeting with Pam... 40 minutes. 2 - Patty's lunch. Five Seahorses sleep. Charmaine and I chat about various things... including my relationship with J C Penney.

Alice and Alex wake up. Alex and I read But Not The Hippopotamus again... twice. We both love this book. Walk to d'town and up University Street to #404. Maxine sniffs my stuff. Phoenix rests on her cozy place.


Watch Merlin - The Lady Of The Lake. Switch to Comedy Central... It's Jon Stewart! He mocks the Republican questions to Kagan... Release The Kagan! I love the TV! Watch various shows. Smallville - Crossfire. In this episode, Lois and Clark audition to be come co-hosts of a TV morning show where they are expected to argue and debate on camera. Then Supernatural - The Curious Case of Dean Winchester. Sam and Dean try to track down a male witch running a poker game where the stakes are years off the players' lives. At last, Stargate Atlantis - Submersion. The team discovers an Ancient drilling station deep beneath the surface of the ocean, only to find that a Wraith queen is still alive there.

No comments:

Post a Comment