Wednesday, July 7, 2010

woensdag 7 juli 2010

woensdag 7 juli 2010 Up at 4:56. Turn on BBC News. It's World Cup fever. Report - Dutch Fans Celebrate World Cup Win Over Uruguay. Of course, there's Paul - the psychic octopus. Paul picks the mussel from the jar with the Spanish flag.

So, Spain is supposed to win. Yet, a man going through William Hill telephone betting company has placed a €500,000 bet on Germany defeating Spain in tonight’s match.

Turn on Stephanie Miller. Today's focus: The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of Arizona’s new law targeting illegal immigrants, setting the stage for a clash between the federal government and the state over the nation’s toughest immigration crackdown. The perfect Republican stooge - Beau - calls into the show. HB1070 cannot supersede Federal law. It’s a valid lawsuit that the DOJ can bring. Beau, wake up and smell my coffee! Salsa Con Queso omelet on spaghetti for breakfast. Shower. Streetcar to work. Check out the Trailblazers! They're having a cat party.

They seem have to built a Trojan Cat... a purple one. Purple cat. Purple cat. What do you see?

10 to 11:30 - Kitchen help. Wash dishes and pack snack. That's it. Kim plays 105.3 FM - Seattle's Family-Friendly Radio Station. 11:30 to 1 - Extra help for the Sea Otters. I feel that I'm not much help. They're conking out after lunch. I help Nayeli calm down by singing songs in French to her. I clean up a little of the lunch mess. 1 - Upstairs to Sunshine Kids for Margot's break. Four kids sleep. 2 - Kenn is subbing for Charmaine. It's his lunch. The 7 Seahorses sleep. There's a lot of drool on Evanan's mat. Various noises make the kids stir, but they sleep well.

I check the scores before I leave work. Germany 0 - Spain 1. Spain has advanced to their first FIFA World Cup Final. The psychic octopus is amazing. He was right. (She?) I feel more thrilled about the psychic octopus than the match.

Streetcar to d'town. My radio says it's 85° in the U. District. I feel it. Change my clothes at home. Walk up with my radio to Cal Anderson Park. I'm listening to All Things Considered... report about AIDS Waiting Lists Grow Amid Economic Woes. Geez! A long line of HIV/AIDS patients waiting for assistance to pay for the medicines that have helped them live longer and healthier lives. Now, many people with HIV are losing jobs, along with insurance.

Change. Change. We need change! No more unnecessary suffering, please. Some people are sunbathing on the grass in the park. Back to my place. Play podcast of The World. Michael calls about some new DVDs. I go up to exchange mine for his. He shows me photos of the vacation to Mississippi. Gregg is watching Rachel. LIVE... From The Longest War... EVER!

Back down to my place. Watch more MSNBC. Stir fried beef on spaghetti for dinner. Watch movie - Life Of Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment