Saturday, July 3, 2010

zaterdag 3 juli 2010

zaterdag 3 juli 2010 Fall asleep watching Syfy. Wake at 6:15 to infomercials. Switch to CNN. Watch some news, then I switch to ABC to watch Argentina vs Germany. What a beautiful view of the Green Point Stadium... one of the most artistic football venues in South Africa.

It's Germany, Germany, Germany, Germany. They make the first goal in 3 minutes. They're a young team. Lukas Podolski lets one rip from his sweet left foot and he catches it beautifully. Argentina's defence is so shaky. There's Arne Friedrich. The defender gets a goal.


Noodle salad and tofu for breakfast. Shower. Walk a little while around d'town. #49 up to B'way. Walk around Capitol Hill and Cal Anderson Park. Listen to Wait, Wait on my radio. Actress Molly Ringwald Plays Not My Job. Back to #404. Pet the cats. Maxine wants to sleep. I walk down University Street and over the Pike Market.

D'town Seattle is full of tourists. I realize that University Street is one of the best streets in Seattle from top to bottom. The street is lined with trees from Capitol Hill to First Avenue. The street is host for the Fairmont Hotel, Benaroya, SAM and the Harbor Steps. I mingle a little with the tourists, the I hike up Pike to my place. Play movie - Where The Wild Things Are.
Max thinks about the meaning of life. What's the future of the world?

It's interesting how Max encounters the Wilds Things and establishes his domination upon them. He know how to blow up brains... as well as the universe.

"Well I have a double recracker that can crack through anything in the universe and that's the most powerful thing ever. Period. Done."

Back up to #404. Hey! Play movies! I love watching Star Trek on the wide screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment