Monday, July 12, 2010

maandag 12 juli 2010

maandag 12 juli 2010 My window is open. I hear some guy ranting down on the street, so the noise wakes me up at 2:15. I manage to go back to sleep. Up with alarm. Turn on France 24. They talk about Spain's World Cup champions and their exuberant reception in Madrid. Report - World Cup Champions Return Home To Heroes' Welcome. Spain is experiencing a feeling of unity with this occasion.

Two fried eggs on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She compares her leg to Inspector Kemp's jointed and extremely creaky wooden arm. Learn more about The Inspector Kemp Experience.

I got to watch Young Frankenstein again. (Steph is making so many references to the movie lately.) Shower. Set up trip to Ohio in late August. Call mom and Lisa about it. Lisa tells me the Daniel is going to London. He has a place to stay set up ahead of time. Wow! Lucky guy! Down to HomeStreet to ATM some cash. Streetcar to work. Seattle is getting some morning drizzle. It's very light, though. 10 to 11:30 - Kitchen help. Just wash dishes and fold laundry... lots of laundry. 11:30 - Charmaine's lunch. It's Free Play for the 6 Seahorses. Patty is setting up lunches, and I just hang out with a few at the play-do table. At lunchtime, I eat with the group. I like eating with the kids. 12:30 to 2 - Open space for the Seahorses. They sleep while Patty uploads some new photos. 2 - Toni is subbing for Cristin. It's her lunch. Renee hangs out with Stella who's already awake. The rest of the Starfish keeps sleeping. Walk up to the Convention Center Taco Del Mar to get my Monday Mondo Burrito. Catch a #43 up to Capitol Hill. I little walk around B'way. #49 back down to my place. Turn on podcast of Wait, Wait. It's a "Best Of" episode. The World podcast will not play for me. Watch NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams on-line. Top Story - the 84th day with the BP Oil Slick.

Renowned for its excellent send-up of Hollywood horror films of the '30s, '40s, and '50s... I watch Young Frankenstein! Indeed, it's a comic masterpiece.

DO NOT USE THIS BRAIN
- ABNORMAL -

Burrito for dinner. Watch France 24. Conk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment