Tuesday, January 12, 2010

dinsdag 12 januari 2010

dinsdag 12 januari 2010 Up at 2:41. Turn on BBC News. Report - Baghdad Gridlock After Bomb Scare. Students are reporting that they're being turned away from the schools. "Baghdad's a mess." Burrito with a fried egg on top for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Linda Sanchez calls in to chat with Steph and taunts her about the beautiful weather in California. It's misting heavily (or lightly drizzling) on my walk up to Kaladi. I hang out and play with my little Samsung. I hear someone say, "I like approval." Jeremiah? Did you say that? It makes me chuckle out loud. "Me, too," I respond. "Who doesn't like approval? It's very human nature." Back to my place. Turn on BBC News again. Report - Hottest Night In Melbourne In 100 Years. People were spending the whole night at the beaches to keep cool. 37°C at Midnight. Geez! That's 94°F.

Walk up Westlake listening to Weekend on my radio. Jane And Michael Stern talk about Road Food and their new book 500 Things to Eat Before It's Too Late: and the Very Best Places to Eat Them.

Stop by Whole Foods to get a snack because I'm hungry. 10 to 11:30 - Planning time for Pam. Kenn covers for Teresa. With only 5 Dolphins, we divide the group up. The Sea Otter room is vacate, so I take Nolan and Piper in there to let them explore and play. Kenn takes Austin, Harrison and Paxton to the Tactile Room to in the sink with foam paint. 11:30 to 12:30 - Pam's lunch. Charity set up lunches for Dolphins and Sea Otters. We play in the Bike Room. Teresa is back, so Keen is extra. The Dolphins eat lunch. Harrison is the first one to fall asleep... at 12:00. I have a little extra time to help the Sea Otters go down for naps and to clean up the lunch mess. 1 to 2 - Tanja's lunch. The Sea Otters sleep soundly. We're playing The Best Of James Taylor for nap time. 2 to 3 - Patty's lunch. The kids start waking up around 2:30. Streetcar to d'town. Start 3 loads of laundry. It's slow-going. The laundry doesn't get finished until 5:30. Watch MSNBC. Report - Rachel Maddow: Massive Earthquake Rocks Haiti. I still have some left-over burrito for my dinner. Play movie - Frank Herbert's Dune. I love the finale - when Paul takes on Feyd for all of Arrakis. Paul Vs. Feyd. Kwisatz Haderach!

Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen is killed in act of kanly by Paul Atreides shortly after the Battle of Arrakeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment