Tuesday, January 26, 2010

dinsdag 26 januari 2010

dinsdag 26 januari 2010

Dream: I'm invited to some friends' place just to hang our and eat pizza. I'm down in the rec room, sitting on the couch watching TV. Some guy starts to do stomach crunches on the floor. He stops to stretch, and he comes around behind the couch and says some words into my ear. I think that this guy is straight. Is he taunting me? He bends over to give me a nice long kiss. His beard tickles. I moan and say, "C'mon. Are you teasing me?" Then I wake up... 3:45.

Turn on BBC News - listen to HARDtalk. They're interviewing Turkish Nobel Prize-winning writer Orhan Pamuk about politics and European prejudice and Turkish prejudice. It gets intense at times. Burrito and satsuma for breakfast. Do my taxes on-line with TurboTax. It takes 40 minutes to fill out the forms. $454 refund. Not bad. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's extremely tasty coffee. Hang our for a few minutes to play with my blog. Buy a Kaladi baseball cap - $16. Leave the change - $4 - in the Médecins Sans Frontières jar... a collection started by the students of the NW School. Back to my place. Shower and shave. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Anne. Kenn covers for Elaine. Eight very busy Starfish play freely. Toys are strewn all over the classroom. While I pick up the toys - the kids deliver the minimum of assistance - Kenn does some diapers. Wow! They have too many toys! Eventually, we get organized and take a walk around the campus of FHCRC. Nice day for a walk. Just up to the Light Sculpture and back.

The group does well, but a couple of them are getting tired. They'll have good naps. 12 - My break. 12:15 to 1:15 - Teresa's lunch. Five Dolphins sleep. Classical music for nap time. 1:15 to 2:15 - Pam's lunch. Three kids wake up early. I take them down to the Bike Room. We hang out in there while other kids join us after their naps are over. 3 - Walk up Westlake to my place. Drop off stuff. Take a short walk to Pike Market... without my radio. I make it back to my place before the sun sets. I need Collective Soul. I love the DVD that they made in Morroco. They start with Heavy.

The guys visit a souq in Marrakech to do a little shopping, chat with the people and do a session.

The kids love Gel. They dance and chant with the band.

Roast chicken and the last of my burrito for dinner. Watch movie - Captain Zoom In Outer Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment