Monday, January 18, 2010

maandag 18 januari 2010

maandag 18 januari 2010 Up at 6:00. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Rude Pundit has great insights, usually channeling how I feel... like shipping Pat Robertson to Haiti in a box labeled ‘meat’ is a pretty close parallel to what I envision. They also talk about the Massachusetts Senate race. It's really close according to the polls. Report - Mass. Race Draws Millions To Pay For Ads. Hummus on toast for breakfast. Nice hot bath. I finally balance my checking account within 2 cents. Walk down to Westlake Station. Train to Uwajimaya. I can't believe there are cherry blossoms are out on Jan. 18th.

I admire the red dragon.

Get some sake, satsumas and Pork-n-Beans. Train back to my place. Turn on KUOW. The Conversation is about A Handbook for American Muslim Teens. Dilara Hafiz and Imran Hafiz are a mother and son team that has written this guide. I am fascinated and amused by their conversation. KUOW also broadcasts various speeches from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I hear that it's 55° and it's sunny as well. What a beautiful January day! Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Denny Way is closed for construction of Capitol Hill light rail station.

#49 back to d'town. Check out the latest news about Haiti on NSNBC. Listen to The Ron Reagan Show. Burrito for dinner. Watch my tape of the Inauguration of Barack Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment