Friday, January 1, 2010

vrijdag 1 januari 2010

vrijdag 1 januari 2010 Gelukkig nieuwjaar!

It's 01.01.10.


Good excuse to watch Bender's Big Score. Instead, I'm getting ready to see Avatar.

Toast with two fried eggs for breakfast. Bath. Michael calls to pick me up. We head for the Regal Cinemas For The IMAX Experience At Northgate. Michael and I are #3 and #4 in line. We chat for a while. Michael also plays a game on his iPhone. The waiting time is about 60 minutes, but it seems to fly by. Up we go into the theater. We get right in the center. I think that I may have issues with the 3D glasses, but the movie draws you in... really IN! Watch movie - Avatar It's a beautiful movie. It's mostly because the planet Pandora is beautiful and amazing. There are lessons in the movie - philosophical, emotional, spiritual, technological... just judge it for yourself. In my humble opinion: THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME! I'm experiencing an adrenaline buzz from the movie. Michael drives me home. I stay at my place. Persistent bands of rain shower pass through Seattle. I do watch Futurama: Bender's Big Score.


"Beyond This Shimmering Portal Lie All The Glories Of History."

No comments:

Post a Comment