Sunday, January 17, 2010

zondag 17 januari 2010

zondag 17 januari 2010 Up at 6:00. Turn on Mind Over Matters on KEXP. The Bioneers - Between the Lines - TUC Radio - Making Contact... I love these shows. I lay in bed taking in the words. I listen to Fred Gray talk about his experiences with Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King, Jr. in Montgomery, Alabama in the 50's. Cheddar cheese, green onion and mushroom omelet with toast for breakfast. There's no hot water for a bath or shower. Fuh! Walk over to Whole Foods for some Tangerine Italian soda and salad bar. Drop off stuff at my place. Turn on A Prairie Home Companion. They seem to have a French theme with Café Bœuf and opera from Bizet as well as Guy Noir Private Eye. Walk d'town. #11 up to Cal Anderson Park which needs more people to liven it up. I hear on the radio that it's 53° and I want to get out of these jeans. Back to my place again to change into shorts because it's a balmy 53° in the Pacific Northwest. Walk down to the 4th Ave. Bartell's to buy a new umbrella. Continue to Pioneer Square up First Ave to Safeco Field. Up to the Stadium Station to check out the station.

Still listening to the radio, Market Place talks about sending money to Haiti. Train up to Westlake. Back to my place. Make a $20 donation to UNICEF through Google.

Watch MSNBC News. News about Haiti. U. N. representative - Jens Kristensen - is pulled out of the rubble. Watch classic Star Trek - Corbomite Maneuver.

No comments:

Post a Comment