Thursday, January 21, 2010

donderdag 21 januari 2010

sick donderdag 21 januari 2010 Oh My God! I wake up at 3:04 to trot to the bathroom. I call work... "This is Mike. I'm calling in sick for today." Sick, sick, sick! I curl up in bed. My feet and hands are cold. I suspect the chicken which I got at Whole Foods is the culprit. I can't even keep water inside my body. Stephanie Miller cheers me up. Well, she and the mooks are really worked up about the state of politics. Steph reports - John Mayer's Advice To Tiger Woods: Masturbate. Whew! I laugh so hard! Switch to Hulu to watch some Lost In Space - Blast Off Into Space and Wild Adventure. The Robinsons get bounced around during a planet-shatering quake.

Oh, Doctor Smith. Come with me into the green mist.

Listen to some Randi Rhodes. Play movie - Spider-Man 2. Love the elevator scence.

[man steps into elevator. Spider-man is in the elevator]
Elevator Passenger: Cool Spidey outfit. Spider-Man: Thanks. Elevator Passenger: Where did you get it? Spider-Man: I made it. [pause] Elevator Passenger: Looks uncomfortable... Spider-Man: Yeah, it's kind of itchy... [pause] Spider-Man: ...and it rides up in the crotch a little bit, too. After Spider-Man, I play Star Wars - Attack Of The Clones.

Turn on MSNBC to catch up on Haiti. Both Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow talk about the landmark ruling, the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday struck down laws that banned corporations from using their own money to support or oppose candidates for public office. By 5-4 vote, the court overturned federal laws, in effect for decades, that prevented corporations from using their profits to buy political campaign ads. Keith asks: Free Speech Diminished? Rachel asks: Can Obama Wrest Control From The Corporations? Experience stomach trouble. Restless night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment