Monday, January 25, 2010

maandag 25 januari 2010

maandag 25 januari 2010 Up at 4:35. Solid night's sleep. Thank goodness. Turn on BBC News. They talk about Obama's First Year. Read an article - Queer Kids Of Queer Parents Against Gay Marriage. Perhaps because the gay marriage movement has forgotten about the plurality and diversity of queer communities and queer activism conducted in our name – we realize that it’s hurting us, not helping us. Interesting. Switch to Stephanie Miller. She chats with The Rude Pundit. He muses rudely on the Supreme Court campaign finance decision and the Massachusetts election. Spicy shrimp rolls for breakfast. Bath. Up to Kaladi. Lauren makes some chamomile tea for me. Hang out for a few minutes in the shop. Back to my place. Listen to Stephanie's interview with Greg Palast. He seems really concerned with the Supreme Court’s campaign finance decision. Check out - Manchurian Candidates: Supreme Court Allow China And Others Unlimited Spending In US Elections. Turn on Weekday. Fascinating interview with Patti Smith. She talks about her experiences in New York City and her relationship with Robert Mapplethorpe. She's visiting Seattle to promote her new book - Just Kids.

Streetcar to work. I discover that a lot of people had the same stomach bug that I had - Patty, Andy, Elaine. Empty space until 10:45. Andy and Margot need me while they take their kids to the potty. Then I go outside to help the Sea Otters. 10:45 to 11:45 - Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 11:45 to 12:45 - Patty's lunch. Jessica is subbing for Charmaine. The kids sit down for lunch and eat pretty well. Jessica does the diapers while I clean up the lunch mess. Ryan conks right out. 12:45 - My break. 1 to 2 - Olivia's lunch. Six Seahorses sleep. It's very quiet. 2 to 3 - Jessica's lunch. Alex wakes up sad, and Patty can't get him back to sleep. Patty mentions to me that his "problem-solving abilities are not very good after a short nap." Hah! Walk up Westlake. Mondo burrito at the Convention Center. Short walk around d'town - Union Square, Rainier Square, Benaroya Hall, the #41 bus tunnel to my place. Turn on Chicago Progressive Talk. They play an old show of Ron Reagan. Turn on MSNBC to watch Hardball and Countdown. Report - White House Hits Reset Button. Munch on my burrito for dinner. I can never eat the whole thing. Play movie - Earth Girls Are Easy. When and where did I record that?

No comments:

Post a Comment