Thursday, January 28, 2010

donderdag 28 januari 2010

donderdag 28 januari 2010 Up at 4:38. Turn on AM 1090. I get just the last few words of Bill Press before Stephanie Miller comes on. Steph mentions a little thing that happens during last night's speech - Justice Alito Mouths: 'NOT TRUE' at State Of The Union. Republicans are sitting on their hands during the whole speech. The Republicans' Sit-Down Strikes During The SOTU. For example... No Republicans stand for tax credits for small businesses to create new jobs.

Screw jobs. Beans on spaghetti for breakfast. Up to Kaladi. Jeremiah makes some chamomile tea for me. I like his choice of Sirus radio stations... nice and mellow... to go with my herbal tea. Back to my place. Shave and shower. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Anne. Tanja covers for Elaine. Eight Starfish are playing in the Bike Room. We need to get ready to go to Dance Class. It's easy to walk them up and walk back, but they are rather wild at Dance Class. Tanja gets them focused for a book time while I change 8 diapers. 12 - Up to Wildflowers to set out nap mats. I'm done in 30 minutes. Downstairs to help in the kitchen. Kim is out sick. I need to wash the lunch dishes. Tanya helps sort out the new dish bins. Then I set out the afternoon snack - cottage cheese and graham crackers. Easy. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at home. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some things - salad bar, curry chicken salad and dip. Back to my place. Podcast of The World. They talk about how the poorer nations are donating very much to Haiti. Two reports - Zambia Church Raises Funds For Haiti and Ghana Concert For Haiti Relief. Turn on MSNBC News. Rice and curry chicken salad for dinner. Watch movie - Animal House.

Eric Stratton is such a scamp. Otter: Let me give you a hint. She's got a couple of major-league yabbos. Boon: Beverly! Otter: No. But you're getting warmer. Here's another: "Oh God, Oh God, OH GOD!"

Omega Theta Pi (ΩΘΠ) initiates their new men. Chip Diller begs for more.

I conk out in the middle of the movie. Such a busy, tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment