Friday, January 15, 2010

vrijdag 15 januari 2010

vrijdag 15 januari 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on BBC News. Report - George Clooney To Host An MTV Telethon In Aid Of Haiti. Toast with hummus for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. Fridays With Fugelsang... He plays a game with Steph and the mooks - Racist Or Douche? It's pretty funny. I also like the interview with Lt. Dan Choy --- from Knights Out - about the trial of a lawsuit challenging California's Proposition 8. Bath. Play with No Shirt. Wow. It's really rainy. KOMO says that we're "tapping the tropics" and it doesn't include a flight to Maui and several days relaxing on the beach. Tropical air (yes, from as far away as Hawaii) is directly over top of us right now... and that means mild weather and a lot of rain. Streetcar to work. Nancy asks me about my compliance with CPR/First Aid. "I'm doing it tomorrow." Dolphins and Sea Otters stay inside - out of the rain. 11 to 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Patty puts some contact paper on the floor. The kids step on it with their bare feet. Fun! 12 to 1 - Pam's lunch. The lunch mess is already cleaned up. Five Dolphins go down for naps. 1 to 2 - Kenn's lunch.. I take Stella to the Infant Room when she wakes up. I take her back just before 2. 2 to 3 - Patty's lunch. Six Sea Otters sleep. It's quiet time. Alex wakes up first. Charmaine reads with him. The rain has tapered off. Walk up Capitol Hill to the B'way QFC... which is so gay. I love to watch the gay couple do their grocery shopping. Walk down B'way and down Pike. I bump into Luka. He's back in Seattle! Back to my place. Log-on to Huffington Post - Haiti Earthquake: Breaking News, Updates & Video. The videos make me weep. Watch MSNBC News. Spaghetti with turkey sausage for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment