Thursday, January 7, 2010

donderdag 7 januari 2010

donderdag 7 januari 2010 Up at 1:48. Watch The Outer Limits - The Sixth Finger.

When it's over, I turn on BBC News. Icy Conditions Strike The UK. Schools close. Lots of snow. I manage to go back to sleep for a few minutes. A sexy dream wakes me up. Beans on toast for breakfast. Bath. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Jim Wallace about his new book - Rediscovering Values on Wall Street, Main Street, and Your Street: A Moral Compass for the New Economy. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's delicious coffee. Buy a croisant. $4.75 total. The coffee smells so good. Hang out for a few minutes. Back to my place to listen to more of Stephanie Miller. The show goes off the rails talking about the retro toy Time Bomb by Milton and Bradley.

Take one of those through TSA! Yep... The show heads down the path of “Toys that will kill us” again. Gilbert Chemistry, Time Bomb, Daisy BB Gun… Yes, we were junior terrorists. Good times. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 11 - Planning time for Anne. Kenn and I take the 7 Starfish out to the playground. It's a decent January day. We take to the deck for a change of scenery. The 7 Sea Otters take the playground, and that helps me transition myself to Charmaine's lunch break at 11. Patty and I have fun with the Hula Hoops. 12 - Pam's lunch. The 5 Dolphins are finishing lunch. I do the diapers. The twins are really REALLY tired. Harrison conks out while I change his diaper. Pax does, too. They're easy to put to sleep. Piper is coughing hard during her nap. It's loud. She coughs up some lung butter. Ugh. Yet, she stays asleep. 1 - Teresa's lunch. Dolphins keep sleeping. I am glad to get at least 90 minutes nap-time. 2 - Up to Sunshine Kids for Kathy's lunch. Only 4 kids. Jacob wakes up early. He just lays on his mat whispering to himself. I change his diaper and we look at books. On my way out, I see something in my box - a ballot to decide if our director - Nancy - stays or leaves. I believe this decision is none of my business. UGH! 3 - Walk up to the B'way WSLCB. A 1.750 liter bottle of Ketel One for $54.95. Good deal. Walk down B'way and down Pike to my place. I'm listening to The World on my walk. They talk about Britain's Winter Woes. But I'm interested in the fate of SAAB as well of the town of Trollhättan, Sweden... to go by the way of Detroit if SAAB is shut down. Turn on Ron Reagan. He interviews the authors of The Spirit Level : Why More Equal Societies Almost Always Do Better. The authors are doing a book tour and stop in Seattle to talk to Ron Reagan. Let's Be Equal! Let's Do Better... and be happier! Chili noodle soup for dinner. Watch Star Trek TNG - The Last Outpost.

In the age of Makto, the central star of the Tkon Empire destabilized...

No comments:

Post a Comment