Sunday, January 10, 2010

zondag 10 januari 2010

zondag 10 januari 2010 Up at 6:00. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on NPR News. Play with Google Earth to explore Togo and Havana, Cuba. I cruise along the beaches.

Turn on A Prairie Home Companion... playing this week from The War Memorial Opera House in San Francisco. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some things. Back to my place. I continue my Eureka marathon. Henry creates an artificial sun in his lab, but he needs to keep a keen eye on the readouts. E=MC...?
A new character - Zane Donovan - is brought into Eureka. Way smart... A problem solver.
The energy fields are increasing exponentially! Oh, no! And everyone is getting dumb...
From dumb chicken. Ew. She makes cloned chicken meat without the whole bird.
Henry Deacon - scientist, community leader and toe truck driver.

In Sight Unseen, Zoe runs into something invisible. Invisibility is spreading around Eureka.
Zoe gets a new lab partner, Lucas. Another new character for the show. Zoe and Lucas are cute together.
Many people are trying to understand the mysteries of the Akashic Field.

I love the "a-ha" moments of Eureka with the quantum physics and obscure scientific theories. I'm used to spaceships, robots, and explosions. So, I put in Deep Space Nine - Way Of The Warrior. Plenty of explosions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment