Friday, January 22, 2010

vrijdag 22 januari 2010

sick vrijdag 22 januari 2010

Dream - Lisa is visiting me in Seattle. I try to take her out for a latte but every coffee shop has huge lines. We give up and try to catch a bus to Capitol Hill. A bus pulls up. The doors open, and Andy- co-worker - is the driver. We get on and head away... to Queen Anne. It's a #4. We take the bus on this scenic ride all the way to Nob Hill Ave. & Galer. "Thanks, Andy. Ta, ta!"

Up at 6:56. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks about her appearance on Larry King last night. "Is a Scott Brown/Sarah Palin ticket possible?" Larry asks the four people in boxes - Ben Stein, Mark Penn, S. E. Cupp and Steph.

I'm actually hungry. Spaghetti with a couple fried eggs on top. Bath. In honor of yesterday's Tornado In California, I play The Day After Tomorrow.
FOX Anchorwoman: What you're seeing is what’s left of downtown Los Angeles.

The Day After Tomorrow is a 2004 American science-fiction film that depicts the catastrophic effects of both global warming and global cooling in a series of extreme weather events that usher in a new ice age. It did well in the box office, grossing $542,771,772 internationally.

Jake Gyllenhaal plays our hero Sam.

Wander up to M Street Grocery to get the ingredients to make clam chowder... it's a craving... besides I have need of toilet paper. Back to my place. Play some more Lost In Space - The Prisoners Of Space. The Galactic Tribunal Of Justice tries the Robinson party for space crimes. Doctor Smith tries to make a bargain with the judge. That's a No No, Dr. Smith.

"The tribunal has a message for Doctor Smith: He will be summoned tomorrow to testify."

Air America has declared bankruptcy, so I can't listen to Ron Reagan live. Instead, I catch up with Wait, Wait... Wait, Wait... Don't Blog Me! Well, I will!

Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Resurrection. Richard, the man!

Make my own Manhattan clam chowder for dinner. It's delicious. Conk out while listening to BBC News. I guess that it's the 109th anniversary of the death of Queen Victoria today.

No comments:

Post a Comment