Wednesday, January 20, 2010

woensdag 20 januari 2010

woensdag 20 januari 2010 Up at 4:01. Turn on BBC News. They're sounding a bit over-dramatic about Scott Brown - dubbed Senator Beefcake - taking Ted Kennedy's Senate Seat.

Report - Massachusetts Senate Poll Loss Threatens Obama Agenda. Rice and sausage for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Of course, they talk about the political ramifications of the Senate having Republican 41 seats. Nice hot shower. Clean up the apartment for the exterminators. The bathroom sink is rather scummy. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's fantastic coffee. He's playing some interesting rock in the shop. Jeremiah seems to know the songs... I can hear him whistle to most of them while he whips up the lattes. Back to my place. There are some interesting comments on FM Forums about Scott Brown. Hal and Steph together! Hal Sparks turned us all into UStream addicts then leaves us high and dry with some technical difficulties, but he works out the bugs. USTREAM is on! Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 11 - Breaks for Jessica, Tanja and Patty. Visit the Moons & Stars for a little bit, too. They're playing in the Bike Room. The climber is old and has cracks. Alas, poor climber, I knew you well. 11 to 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Seven Sea Otters on the playground. It's warm and sunny. We get inside before noon. I get to eat my lunch with them. 12 to 12:30 - Extra for Wildflowers. Hang out with my old friends Emily, Melody, Allison and Ela. The topic of discussion is marriage -- wedding dresses and whom they will marry. Allison asks me an interesting question: "Are you going to marry a man?" I reply, "No, I love living by myself." (This is the truth, my friends.) 12:30 to 1:30 - Teresa's lunch. Five Dolphins are sleeping. Tanja takes Stella to the Infant Room when she wakes up. 1:30 - Over to Sea Otters for Patty's meeting and lunch break. Evanan wakes up after only an hour long nap. (He usually sleeps for 3 hours.) Walk up Westlake. Get some Boomsma Jonge Genever at the WSLCB. It's a traditional Dutch gin from Leeuwarden. After a little Google search, it says: The Jonge is clear, with a nose of white pepper, orange zest, juniper, and coriander; the latter two dominate in the mouth. So far that may not sound too unusual to most gin drinkers. The texture, however, is creamy, oily, and full; the gin is smooth, with a substantial finish. This gin is made for enjoying neat. At home, I try it with some jalapeƱo-stuffed olives. It's good neat, too.

Turn on The World. Get updates on Haiti. I hear about the 6.0 after-shock... That seems like a real earthquake again. Report - Local Radio Proves A Lifeline In Haiti. I love hearing it en direct from the people. I'm glad to hear that Signal FM Haiti is up and streaming. >>> Listen Online <<< I hear a lot of information from them. Turn on Ron Reagan then MSNBC. Spaghetti with Italian chicken sauce. Watch some SNL Celebrity Jeopardy. Play Enterprise - The Forgotten.

Conked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment