Tuesday, December 28, 2010

dinsdag 28 december 2010

dinsdag 28 december 2010 Up at 3:38. Turn on France 24. There's a new in-depth report about Kosovo on Europe District - Kosovo Seeking Recognition. They visit the ethnically divided city of Mitrovica. The Culture Show looks back at the major cultural events of 2010. Who made it big at the box office? Who's the new enfant terrible of the art world? Report - The Best Of Culture 2010. Sean Rose comments about the controversy of the Larry Clark Exhibit.

Toast with hummus and a fried egg for breakfast. Nice hot shower. Turn on Weekday. The subject is Apologies. "From Whom Do You Want To Hear An Apology?" I sympathize with a lot of the callers. They feature Keith Olbermann's Apology Hall Of Fame. Try to get up to minute 4:22. LOVE IT! "Good morning, U.S. Economy!" says George W.

Also, I listen to Nirnava's All Apologies.

I'm with the 7 Dolphins most of the day. I meet them in the Bike Room. They play for over an hour in there. Kenn has fun with them building towers, bouncing balls and some light rough-housing. I need some fresh air, so I lead 3 of the kids out to the deck. It's all ours! I set up lunches during my break. Elaine comes back from her planning time. We settle down for lunches and naps. 1 - Over to Seahorses for Patty's lunch. It's not a very magical nap time. Never mind. 2 - Rachel is subbing for Charmaine. Alex wakes up and Patty tries to get him back to sleep... to no avail. Walk up to Capitol Hill. Cruise down B'way. Drop off stuff at my place. Up to Whole Foods to get some salad bar, Oyster beef, salmon mouse, Italian soda, etc. Watch MSNBC News. Make a batch of couscous. Watch movie - 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment