Sunday, December 26, 2010

zondag 26 december 2010

zondag 26 december 2010 Awake at 1:10. Play Star Trek The Next Generation - Half A Life and The Host. Doze back to sleep. Up again at 7:00. Turn on Mind Over Matters. Zoughbi Zoughbi talks about the long struggle to find peace in the Palestine-Israel conflict. Eileen O'Connor, Olle Johansson talk about the Health Effects of Electromagnetic Fields. Then The Sound of Change: Hip Hop in Cuba. Walk up to Whole Foods to get my breakfast. Take it home with me. Turn on A Prairie Home Companion. It's their Christmas Show! I like Garrison's conversation with Santa. #72 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya to get some Pad Thai and tofu. #150 bus tunnel back to my place. Drop off stuff at my place. Take a short walk around the neighborhood. The city seems quiet. Back again. Play Star Trek - The Empath and Lost In Space - Wish Upon A Star. When Dr. Smith and Will discover a magic wish-granting machine, the family becomes intoxicated with greed.


Watch movie on my iPad - Billy Elliot... a charming, offbeat, coming-of-age story about a kid who is crazy about ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment