Saturday, December 18, 2010

zaterdag 18 december 2010

zaterdag 18 december 2010 Up at 6:08. Turn on Alternative Radio. They play Bill Moyer's speech at Boston University - Howard Zinn Taught Us That It's OK If We Face Mission Impossible. I'm glad that Bill is still talking about Plutonomy: The Rich Getting Richer. Check the Web Cam At Ocean Beach. Their weather is warmer but just as wet as Seattle's. Next on KEXP is the Sustainability Segment talking about The Vertical Farm.

Fascinating concept.

Next, they interview Nadav Greenberg about the movie Budrus which is showing in Seattle with and Q & A today.

Fried egg and couscous for breakfast. Switch to yesterday's Rachel Maddow's show. I love her comments on F.R.A.P. - Frenetic Random Activity Period. This is the first time that I hear Rachel refer to her partner Susan.

I'm getting a lot done before 9:00. It's raining a lot. Turn on my Pandora. Maybe something will make me feel cozy in my room. Yes! Sugar Ray.
And Jason Mraz - Life Is Wonderful.

Chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment