Monday, December 13, 2010

maandag 13 december 2010

maandag 13 december 2010 Restless night. I can't sleep. Play movie - Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith. I doze off for 30 minutes in the middle of the movie. Switch to France 24. Breaking news - Hostage Drama At A Nursery School In Besançon. Poor kids in Besançon. Sloppy Joe on rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about John Boehner's Appearance On 60 Minutes. He sounds really unstable.

Shower. Catch a #11 up to B'way. Drop by the UPS store to get a shipping order. Walk past Kaladi on my way down. Jeremiah and Luka look busy. Hang out in my place for more Stephanie Miller. Watch a Fredalba vid on the YouTubes before I go to work. Cool! Gimme More!

Walk up Westlake. 10 - Patty meets with Wendy. Charmaine and I take the 6 rowdy Seahorses out on the deck. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. When Patty comes back, we take the group to the Bike Room where they join the Rainforest Kids. I set up lunches. 12 - Over to Starfish for Cristin's lunch. The 7 Starfish eat lunch. I have my zucchini bread with chocolate chips and an orange. Naps are easy. 1 - Toni's lunch. It's quiet time for the Starfish. 2 - Patty's lunch. The Seahorses are snoozing. It's a magical, quiet hour. It's starting to rain when I leave. Walk to the Westlake Station. Train to Uwajimaya. Get a few things. #41 bus tunnel to my place. Drop off stuff. #10 up to UPS @ B'way. Jim takes care of my Xmas box. Wow! It costs $20.41 to send my box to Ohio. I get instant service. The rain! Whew! It's pouring down. My shoes are soaked and squishy. Watch Nightly News. The weather is tough all around the USA. One Nation, Under Snow. 39% of the continental United States in covered with snow. 17 inches in Minneapolis.

Watch Lost In Space - The Girl From The Green Dimension. The same woman who lured Smith into space returns still in love with Dr. Smith. He agrees to return with her to The Green Dimension. But on the way, Will is turned green. "Oh, William. You're as green as a pickle."

Rice and turkey for dinner. Conk out while listening to NPR.

No comments:

Post a Comment