Monday, December 27, 2010

maandag 27 december 2010

maandag 27 december 2010 Up at 2:23. Toss and turn. Turn on France 24. The Talking Points people talk about China. As 2010 draws to a close, barely a day goes by without some headline about "China buying up this", or "China taking over that". Report - China 2011: The Rise And Rise Of A Superpower. Refer to Martin Jacques' book When China Rules The World.

Rice and tofu for breakfast. Watch the Today Show. It's all about the crazy snow storm in the Northeast. Travel miseries. Report - Monster Blizzard Pounds East Coast. Hooray! The water is very hot for my shower. Up to Kaladi for some of Luka's flavorful coffee. Walk up Westlake to work listening to Weekday on KUOW. People from The Vera Project talk about the latest news for Seattle's music scene. Start work washing dishes. The dish washer is working. I head outside with the 8 Dolphins. They're scrambling around on the deck as usual. 11 - Elaine's lunch. Back in the classroom. I manage to keep the peace among the Dolphins while lunches are set up. 12 - Over to the Starfish for Cristin's lunch. The 5 of them go down for naps. 1 - Anne's lunch. Four Sea Otters nap. It's a quiet hour. 2 - When Kenn goes out the gate for his lunch, the latch snaps and wakes up a couple kids. I take them to the Bike Room. Streetcar to d'town. It's starting to rain. I head home after I get my Monday Mondo Burrito. Watch KOMO News and the Nightly News. They talk about the historic snow storm. A catagory 2 hurricane force storm? My friend - Kamen - sent me a photo of the snow from Rhode Island... from their favorite French bistro Chez Pascal.

This is different for me. Chris Matthews does movie reviews on Hardball. Burrito for dinner. Watch Star Trek Voyager - Good Shepard (in German) - Der gute Hirte. I love this opiniated review of this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment