Thursday, December 23, 2010

donderdag 23 december 2010

donderdag 23 december 2010 Up at 7:30. Nice to sleep in. When I turn on my computer, I am greeted by this rather festive page by Google.

Turn on Hal Sparks. Fried egg and couscous for breakfast. Skip shower. Walk around the town in our drizzle - shopping for groceries, etc. #7 bus to Uwajimaya where I shoot my Joyeux Noël From Mike.

Catch a train back. Wow! It's packed with people coming from the airport. The train is one big luggage rack. I ask a cute couple, "How was the airport?" Surprisingly to me, they say that it was rather quiet. At noon, the streets are crowded with last-minute shoppers. Back at my place, I turn on KEXP. I love their eclectic selection of music.

Turn on KOMO News. Watch the news on my laptop while taking a nice hot bath. Finally! Hot water! Thank you, Santa. Watch RENT. Turkey and stuffing for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment