Monday, December 20, 2010

maandag 20 december 2010

sick maandag 20 december 2010 Up at Midnight. I'm throwing up. I call in sick at 1 AM. Turn on France 24. Wow! It's snowing in Europe again. The third day in a row. Report - Snow Disrupts Christmas Travel Plans Across Europe. It's chaos at Heathrow, Charles De Gaul, and Frankfurt. Oh, my stomach. I just rest in bed. I like watching The World Youngest Tenor Sings On France 24. Beautiful, Amaury Vassili.

Switch to Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks subs while Steph and the mooks are on vacation. I like his happy kitty t-shirt. Edie McClurg joins the show later.

Finally, I have a little appetite. I eat some couscous and a h-b egg. My shower is luke-warm again. Listen to podcast of The Conversation - Learning Styles: Fact Or Fiction. Watch 13 Heures - France 2. Watch some old TV. Batman - Surf's Up, Joker's Under. The Joker plans to become the king of surfing, hoping the fame will give him control over the hearts and minds of Gotham City. Hilarious!

Next - BeastMaster: The Golden Phoenix. Then Star Trek - Whom Gods Destroy. Kirk and Spock beam down to the Elba II asylum and meet a dangerous new inmate - Garth of Izar.

Devote the rest of the evening resting in bed watching MSNBC - Hardball, Countdown and Rachel Maddow. Her show comes from the 92 Y in the Upper East Side. Yay! She asks: DADT Repealed, Now What?

No comments:

Post a Comment