Wednesday, December 15, 2010

woensdag 15 december 2010

woensdag 15 december 2010 Up 4:08. Turn on France 24. Yikes. Why are people so mean? Report - Kosovo Rejects Hashim Thaçi Organ-trafficking Claims. The Council of Europe report names Hashim Thaçi - prime minister and wartime political leader of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) - 27 times. Once again, riot police clashed with Protesters In Athens today as unions staged a general strike against the government's latest austerity measures.
Seriously! Greek police were attacked with petrol bombs during a protest. Salmon and Havarti cheese omelet with toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. There's Hal streaming the show today. Hal lights into a Teabagger who calls in. Go, Hal! “My mouth is attached to a brain at least” HAHAHA!
I do a load of laundry. Play with the internet. An ad for Survivor - Nicaragua for its show tonight draws my interest. Go, cute Jud! Shower. Walk up to 9th and Denny. Streetcar the rest of the way. I'm Elaine from 10 to 1. Michelle and I plan to go for a walk, but there's some passive resistance. We walk just a few feet and we head back. The 7 Dolphins prefer to go wild on the deck. Kenn does lunch prep. The kids get involved with an art project while I do the diapers. They eat their lunches while they watch me eat my Chicken Pesto. Naps are easy. Over to Starfish for Toni's lunch and an hour of planning time. It's quiet while the 7 kids sleep. Early risers go to the Bike Room. Walk up to Capitol Hill after work. Cruise down B'way. Down to my place. Watch KOMO News. Uff da! It's hard to watch... "I hate my budget," she said, tearing up toward the end of her press conference today. "I hate it because in some places, I don't even think it's moral."

Play podcast of Weekday - Bad Holiday Movies, And Some Good Ones. The dark side of Christmas. There are tons of holiday movies. Some highlight the joys of the season, like "It's a Wonderful Life." Others tackle the dark side of our traditions, like the new Finish film, "Rare Exports," about the folkloric Santa Claus who eats children. Someone calls in about a video tape he has of The Star Wars Holiday Special. Oh My God!

No comments:

Post a Comment