Thursday, December 16, 2010

donderdag 16 december 2010

donderdag 16 december 2010 Up at 1:04 to pee. Turn on France 24, but I fall right back to sleep. Up with alarm. Toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about extending the Bush tax cuts. The Senate overwhelmingly passed sweeping legislation Wednesday to prevent a Jan. 1 income tax increase for millions and to renew jobless benefits for the long-term unemployed. A House vote is expected by today. Jim talks about John Kennedy's tax cuts. They were big. Report - A Reaganite In Camelot?: The Partisan Battle Over JFK’s Tax-Cut Legacy.

Shower. Check Survivor - Nicaragua. Jud made it! I watch his little video. His voice sounds scratchy and he has lost weight. Jud's video - I'm Stoked, I Won.

I gotta watch this episode tonight. Walk up Westlake to work. I help Kenn in the kitchen for an hour. 11 - Patty's lunch. The 6 Seahorses are playing on the deck. "I wanna bike! I wanna bike! I wanna bike!" I listen to this sad song for 15 minutes. Oy! Tanja sets up lunches while I keep the high-energy Seahorses on the deck. That works out for all. 12 - Pam's lunch. The 6 Sea Otters goes down for naps. Anne cleans up the lunch mess. 1 - Anne's lunch. Most of the Sea Otters are sleeping. I take the non-napper to the Bike Room. Cristin brings in her early-risers. 2 - Michelle's lunch. I take a couple awake Dolphins to the Bike Room. We head back for snack. I love it when the kids say "Bye, Mike" with their cute little voices when I leave. Streetcar to d'town. #73 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Hakutsuru, avocado, satsumas, crushed garlic and Fritos = $25.20. I get my new 2011 Japanese calendar! #74 bus tunnel back to my place. Make my own guacamole out of the avocado. Listen to podcast of The World. They tell us why some AIDS patients in Zambia have stopped getting their medicine, even though the government gives it away for free. Report - Rationing Health Care In Zambia. New perspective - Survivor: Nicaragua. This is heavy... The contestants talk about meeting their loved-ones. I well up with tears when Jud sees his mom on the Smart Phone.

Hugs and kisses when they all meet. I have mixed feelings about this program. This is a set-up and a put-on... when there is actually suffering in our world. CBS is making money from this farce. Fajita beef and rice for dinner. Watch Countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment