Tuesday, December 7, 2010

dinsdag 7 december 2010

dinsdag 7 december 2010 Up at 3:48. Turn on France 24. Top story - Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested In London.

Hash browns and a scrambled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) calls in to talk with Steph about the compromise over the Bush era tax cuts. She had a fight with her Republican family about it. Play with Esteticmen. Walk down to Homestreet to deposit my Xmas check. Drop off Comcast bill. Walk up to 9th and Westlake and catch the streetcar the rest of the way to work. I'm glad that it's not raining. Get feedback on tryout Sarah. Lots of positive comments. Breaks for Kathy and Toni. I hang out with the Sea Otters and Dolphins. I take the six Dolphins out on the deck. They run around with their cars and school buses. They get mad when we go back inside. They calm down when I read books. I set up their lunches. Over to Sea Otters to help with naps and their lunch mess. I try to fill out my survey. An early-riser enjoys sitting in my lap and reading a National Geographic issue about Mars. Back to Dolphins. A couple kids are awake. I take them to the lobby for a little while. They play with a giant Mr. Potato Head. Then we go outside for a while. Nice easy-going day. Turn on The World when I leave work.I enjoy the somewhat rude song abut Sarkozy vs Roma.

Catch a #8 up to Capitol Hill. Walk from Cal Anderson Park to my place. It starts raining. Stay inside and watch KOMO News. Here's an interesting story. WSU Fan Makes Good On His Bet To Walk 14 Miles To Work.

Watch episode of Star Trek Enterprise - Fallen Hero. No! Do not give V'lar to the Mazarites! Burrito for dinner. Watch movie - Leather Jacket Love Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment