Wednesday, December 22, 2010

woensdag 22 december 2010

woensdag 22 december 2010 Up at 4:10. Turn on France 24. The situation in the Ivory Coast is becoming a big deal. The Ivorians are on verge of a civil war, and France is urging its citizens to leave the nation.

Couscous and tofu for breakfast. Turn on Hal Sparks. Wow! Hal tunes into the breaking news from CNN. Obama Signs Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy.


Hot shower. Up to Kaladi for some of Luka's delicious coffee which I take to my place. Switch to the Today Show. I see how much rain California is getting. A lot! Report - L.A.-Area Storm Cuts Off Roads, Eats Up Beach. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Charmaine. After my STARS course in Un-directed Play, I let them play without direction. It's cool how constructive the kids can be... building towers, playing with trains and tracks as well as puzzles.




12 - Charmaine's lunch. Liz does lunch prep. Kenn and I take the Seahorses for a rowdy walk to the Fountain Park. Whew! Patty and I sit down lunch with the kids. I get my break from Sarah. I need it. When I get back, the Seahorses are going down for naps. 1 - I'm still rubbing backs while Misti meets with Charmaine and Patty. 2 - It's quiet for a little while. One wakes up early. We read books like the popular. Walk up to B'way while listening to the whole hour of The World. I like this story - Palleja bar patrons win El Gordo. A story of winners! Yay! Get some Coconut Jack at the liquor store. Turn on KOMO News. The weather man says that L.A. is going to beat us in the rain record. Seattle = 7.08 inches. L.A. = 7.35 inches. Watch - Star Trek Enterprise - Storm Front. Rice and Tandoori chicken for dinner. Then MSNBC News. Paul Krugman, Noble Prize-winning economist and columnist with the NY Times, talks with Rachel about the disturbing gap between what the economy needs to recover what obstacloes - political, partisan, cultural and global - stand in the way. Report - The Worse The Economy, The Better For Republicans?

No comments:

Post a Comment