Friday, December 31, 2010

vrijdag 31 december 2010

vrijdag 31 december 2010 Up at 8. Amazing that I slept in that much. It's already New Year 2011 in Hong Kong. Red onion and blue cheese omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Play music - Sugar Ray, The Morning Benders, Fredalba and Jason Mraz.




I discover a fab new song of his - Song For A Friend.

Shower at 12:12. Up to M Street Grocery to pick up some tonic for my gin. Nice sunny day. Back at my place. I turn on the countdown clock for our New Year. Geez. We have 11 hours to go.

Turn on France 24. They interview Pierre-Emmanuel Taittinger about the business of making champagne. Yes. They're popping some corks in Moscow. It's 2011 in Moscow. С новым годом, Москва!

France 24 has only a handful of commercials, but I love those Turkish Airline ads. "We Are Turkish Airlines. We Are Globally Yours!" Here is Manchester United playing soccer on the plane.

Go over to M & G's place. We see smoke coming out of the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I hear cross words between M & G, so I leave. Back at my place. Watch some South Park. Kenny can't die? What a bizarre twist of fate.

I manage to stay awake for Midnight and New Year. I hope to hear some noise or fireworks. Nothing. But it happens. But nothing to see out my window.

Watch some Fireball XL-5. XL5 to H2O is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment